text aligment
nathan-0XYczTvKgsAN+
2014-08-06 16:41:40 UTC
Hi,I'm playing with the latest git version of gschem gEDA 1.9.1 (g1395f3d).  The alignment of the text seems to be broken and is always 0.  Please see attached file.
Vladimir Zhbanov
2014-08-07 06:41:51 UTC
Post by nathan-0XYczTvKgsAN+
Hi,
I'm playing with the latest git version of gschem gEDA 1.9.1
(g1395f3d). The alignment of the text seems to be broken and is always
0. Please see attached file.
AFAICS, you've changed the text angles, not the alignment.
The alignment field is the last but one. See
http://wiki.geda-project.org/geda:file_format_spec#text_and_attributes
nathan-0XYczTvKgsAN+
2014-08-07 09:05:29 UTC